This year at cf.Objective() we'll be trying something new with the Keynote address. Specifically, instead of being addressed by Adobe, you will be addressed by members of the community. I am proud to be one of those members, and I will be joined by an amazing group of people.
We'll be talking about several topics, and you are not going to want to miss it.
Oh and we need speakers for the Lightning Talks!!For those that attended cf.O() last year, you may remember that the Pecha Kucha was a HUGE hit. it was almost as well attended as the keynote address and it was a lot of fun. We are going to do it again this year, but this year we are calling it "Lightning Talks".
These presentations are fun, short, and can be on any topic that you want. If you are interested in presenting a Lightning Talk, go to http://engage.cfobjective.com/ and submit a topic.
Anyone can present a Lightning Talk. You do NOT need to be a cf.Objective() speaker already. This is a great opportunity to get up and try your hand at speaking to a group and having some fun.
And again, it can be on ANY subject. Lightning / PK talks that I have seen in the past include:
- The Evolution of the Air Cooled Volkswagen - Jim Leether - NCDevCon 2010
- People-centric software design - Ben Nadel - cf.Objective() 2010
- Stress Management - Doug hughes - NCDevCon 2010
- Life can be hard, or life can be easy - Jason Long - NCDevCon 2010
- 5 Bucks Is Change - Janet Kennedy - NCDevCon 2010
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at cf.Objective() 2011