(IN)SECURE looks like a high quality PDF publication that covers A LOT of security topics from web application development, to network security, to operating system security. Issue #21 of the magazine was just released.
Some of the articles that interest me most, and I think would interest developers in our community are:
- Secure Development Principles by David Rook - Issue #21 June 2009 Page 77
- What you need to know about tokenization by Gary Palgon - Issue #20 March 2009 Page 36
- Web 2.0 Case Studies: challenges, approaches and vulnerabilties by Shreeraj Shah and Vimal Patel - Issue #20 March 2009 Page 75
- Role Based Access Control by Steve Slater - Issue #19 December 2008 Page 83
- Secure Web Application Development by David Rook - Issue #18 October 2008 Page 62
This really looks like pretty great stuff.