I have been sick the last few days and it has slowed my posting. I hope to be back on track soon.
I am posting now to let you know that I will be speaking at the Twin Cities ColdFusion User Group meeting this Wednesday March 4th @ 6:30.
My presentation will be an introduction to HTTP. Here is the description:
The Basics of HTTPAs web developers we use the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) everyday in our work. But how many of us really understand how it works? Understanding how HTTP works is the basis for understanding topics like Session Management, Cookies, Application Security, and Web Services.
- How the HTTP protocol works with our applications
- How HTTP Messages are constructed
- How to interpret Status Codes
- What are the different Request Methods
- Transport Layer Security/Secure Sockets Layer (TSL/SSL)
If you plan to attend, you can RSVP here. Be sure to RSVP so managers know how much pizza to order. There is also information about the location there.
I hope to see you there.