As you may, or may not, have noticed. I have been quiet lately. This sucks. So here is what I am planning to blog about over the next few weeks. I am making a commitment to myself to get back on track.
1. The ColdBox projects I am working on right now (3 of them). I am really enjoying ColdBox, but I am not sure what to write about. Is anyone interested in reading about the basics? The docs are great, but maybe some would like to read about how I am doing it? Anyone? I don't want to write about ColdBox Event Handlers or Layouts & Views if no one is going to read it
2. My generic Transfer decorator. I have, with the guidance of Mark Mandel and Bob Silverberg, created a Transfer decorator for use with business objects to help me validate and populate my beans while still managing my user input and error message feedback cleanly
3. Ajax Security, got some reading to do on this, but it's got to be done.
4. My journey into Flex. With so much else going on, I can't imagine making time for Flex, but I am going to bFlex/bFuson this weekend, and I am not going to let it go to waste.
5. Encryption. I have been putting this one off for some time.
6. An idea for an open source project about which I am too shy to discuss just yet. I will probably be e-mailing some of the gurus to see if it seems like a good idea, or a waste of time.
Thanks everyone for reading, I appreciate you taking the time to read about what I am working on. I hope to continue delivering content (quality or otherwise).